Private Mailbox Rental Service In Brooklyn, NY
Safety, Security & Convenience
Receiving mail and packages at your home or business can be challenging (and potentially risky) for a number of reasons. Here are a few to consider:
- Identity thieves can find a treasure-trove of information about you by stealing letters directly from your home mailbox.
- UPS, FedEx, DHL and the United States Postal Service often leave packages on your porch or doorstep — making it easy for thieves to steal them — package theft like this is one of the fastest-growing crimes in the US.
- How many times have you been waiting for an important letter or package and find out the driver did not deliver it because he needed your signature — but you were at work or out shopping? Remember how tough it is to find that package?
- If you travel, what happens to your mail and packages while you’re gone?
- Do you run a business from your home? A residential address does not always give the best impression to clients.
Join the 21st Century and rent a private mailbox at Office 11206. Renting a private mailbox is the most efficient way to receive your mail and packages. Small office and home office business operators have used private mailboxes for decades to help manage their business. Private citizens use them for safety, security, and convenience.
Why rent a Private Mailbox?
- Use a Street Address instead of a residential address or P.O. Box — better for business and personal mail and packages.
- Free package receiving — We accept packages and mail from the Post Office, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and couriers — never miss a delivery again! We’ll sign for it and keep it safe until you can pick it up.
- Email & text notification—We can email or text you when that important letter or package is delivered.
- Security & Safety — Your mail & packages are secured 24/7.
- Mail Forwarding — Do you travel and fret about your mail piling up? We can forward it to you overnight, weekly, monthly, or on demand.
- Anonymity & Privacy — Your information is safe with us.
- Permanent Address — Do you move frequently? Tired of your mail “chasing” you? Problem solved.
- Separate your Business from your Personal mail — If you run a business from your home, it’s a good idea to have a separate business address.
- When you rent a private mailbox at Office 11206 you get a “real” street address. It creates a more professional appearance for your business and is easier for customers to find you on line.
Mail Box Rental Prices as of March 31, 2021
||$30 Per Month
||$25 Per Month
||$30 Per Month
|12 Months + 1 free Month
||$23.08 Per Month
- We rent our mailboxes in 3, 6 or 12 month increments. Business mailboxes are only availbe in 6 or 12 month terms.
- Personal Mailboxes are allow up to two mail names to recieve mail and packages.
You are limited to 20 packages a month with a $1 per package overage.
- Business Mailboxes allow two mail names and one business name.
You are able to recieve up to 30 packages a month with a $1 per package overage.
- You may add up to (2) two additional mail names to your box for an additional $10 per month each.
- A package storage fee (of $1 per day per box up to 7 days and $2 per day days 7 - 14) will be assesed on all packages not picked up within 72 hours. Any packages left here beyond 14 days will be considered abandoned.
Required Identification to start service
Acceptable Primary Forms of Photo Identification
To be accepted as a primary form of identification, the identification must include a clear photograph of the individual bearer. Postal customers may provide the following as acceptable primary forms of photo identification:
- U.S. Government I.D.: U.S. Government I.D. may be federal-, state-, or tribal-issued. Customers may provide the following:
- State-issued driver’s license.
- Non-driver’s identification card.
- U.S. Armed Forces card.
- Uniformed Service ID card.
- U.S. permanent resident or other identification card issued by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- U.S. certificate of citizenship or naturalization.
- Identification card issued by a federally or state-recognized tribal nation (tribal identification card).
- Passport: This includes a U.S. passport, U.S. passport card, or foreign passport.
- Matricula Consular (Mexico): A Matricula Consular card is an identification card issued by the Government of Mexico through its consulate offices to Mexican nationals residing outside Mexico.
- NEXUS (Canada): NEXUS is a joint Canada Border Services Agency and U.S. Customs and Border Protection operated trusted traveler and expedited border control program. Customers may provide a NEXUS card as a form of identification for money orders. To be accepted, the NEXUS card must contain an identification number.
- U.S. University Identification: For some retail products and services specified in Exhibit 10.3 customers may provide a public or private U.S. university identification card as an acceptable form of photo identification.
Acceptable Secondary Forms of Identification
- To verify the validity of the address the customer provided when applying or requesting certain products and services, the Postal Service requires an acceptable secondary form of identification that is traceable to the bearer. Customers may provide as an acceptable secondary form of identification an additional acceptable primary form of identification.
Customers may also provide an acceptable non-photo form of current identification, such as the following:
- A lease, mortgage, or deed of trust.
- Voter or vehicle registration card.
- Home or vehicle insurance policy.
- Utility bill. - Cell phone bills are not acceptable.
- Form I-94, Arrival and Departure Record.